Reliable Personal Care Services in Phoenix
Devoted Guardians offers a complete in-home personal care service in Phoenix. If your family member needs help doing house chores, bathing, shopping, and other daily activities, we can help. We provide timely, bonded, and insured caregivers who come directly to your loved one’s home for all their non-medical needs.
You won’t have to worry because we do it all—24/7, even on holidays. You can trust our trained and professional caregivers to give your loved ones the care they deserve for a price you can appreciate.
Reliable In-Home Help—Without Breaking the Bank
We know that choosing the best care for your loved ones is overwhelming. We also know that many options are pricey and some are time-consuming. Devoted Guardians provides a hassle-free solution that you can trust.
No matter what your family member’s needs—illness, injury, or mental health—we can provide you with a personalized care plan. We also carefully screen caregivers for you to ensure the best and most reliable service. And by offering our services in-home, your loved one can maintain as much independence as possible while saving you a little money.
The Best Value for Your Money
With Devoted Guardians, you get what you pay for. We provide a level of personalized care and specialized services that are simply unmatched in Arizona. You can rest assured that our caregivers undergo an intensive screening process, and are equipped to provide quality home care services for individuals struggling to cope with a wide variety of illnesses, injuries, physical disabilities, and mental health issues ranging from dementia to Alzheimer’s.
Explore Our Services
- Personal Care Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Specialized Care Services
- Respite Care Services
- Phillips Lifeline
Simply call (480) 999-3012 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about any of the quality in-home care services available at Devoted Guardians.
- Personal hygiene and grooming (Oral care, shaving, applying lotion, etc.)
- Meal preparation and planning, according to any special dietary requirements
- Medication reminders
- Transferring assistance
- Toileting/incontinence assistance
- Home safety and fall prevention
- Empty trash
- Change linens and make beds
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping
- Appliance cleaning and organization
- Washing dishes
- General cleaning to make sure the environment is clean and organized for safety
- Take care of plants and pets
Respite Care Services
- Provide relief to family caregivers who need a chance to spend time away from home
- Allow family caregivers to run errands
- Provide comfort and peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well cared for
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Base Station
- Batteries – Power Adapter
- Belt Clip & Lanyard
- Wrist/Wheelchair strap