[dcwp-jquery-accordion menu="Find TenderHearted Home Care in Your Community" event="click" save="false" disable="true" count="false" expand="false" skin="blue"]
Our In-Home Caregivers
You can rest assured that all of our caregivers undergo an intensive screening process, including a criminal background check, fingerprinting, drug testing, reference check, and rigorous training in first aid, CPR, and emergency response. For added peace of mind, Devoted Guardians is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a trusted in-home care provider that offers the help you need at a price you can afford.
Hiring a caregiver on your own cannot only be a hassle, it can also be dangerous. There are many precautions that need to be taken when hiring a stranger to come into your loved one's home. Are you prepared to run a criminal background check or administer a drug test? How will you know the person is properly trained? Will you be checking his or her references? How will you monitor the person's performance after they are hired? Doing all of this on your own can be stressful and time-consuming. An agency can do all of it for you.
Devoted Guardians requires each and every one of our caregivers to meet the following conditions:
- Completes a minimum of 50 hours of caregiving training
- Arizona Direct Care Worker (DCW) certified or higher education
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Identification and employment eligibility verified through E-Verify
- Obtains a fingerprint clearance card
- Passes a criminal background check
- Passes drug screening
- Is tested for tuberculosis (TB)
- Is bonded and insured
- Is covered by liability and workers compensation insurance
We specialize in having caregivers who speak multiple languages, and if we don’t currently have a language staffed that we will go out and find someone who does.