News
, ,

What Does a 60-Year-Old Woman Want in a Relationship?

6Comments
What Does a 60-Year-Old Woman Want in a Relationship

For most 60-year-old women, the whole concept of romance and love is different than in their 20s, 30s, or 40s. Mature single women primarily seek friendship, love, and stability. In addition, a 60-year-old woman wants to be appreciated and accepted for who she truly is.

As there is no longer a goal of having children, a 60-year-old woman can relax in her new relationship, looking for a partner who shares similar interests, values, or passions. In addition, they seek emotional closeness, psychological bonding, and intimate connection with someone friendly, caring, and kind.

Most aging women seek someone with whom they can share daily lives, laughter, and adventures; a friend and a lover. Also, if you are 60 and up, you are most likely looking for a relationship based on honesty and fidelity, with no drama, addiction, or abuse.

Pinterest
LinkedIn

6 Comments

DanielJuly 13, 2022 at 2:32 pmReply

Looking for a female in her middle to late 60’s.Im not into playing any games.I would like to meet a woman,that’s down to earth.And maybe get serious with that special man.Oh,and by the way,I’m not tall.I stand at 5’3” tall.Just wanted to let everyone know.I think that I’m a very nice person.And I can get along with just about anyone.I have been divorced since 1993.just want to be honest with everyone.So maybe one day we will talk.Have a very pleasant day.

JoyJuly 24, 2022 at 12:25 amReply

The day you posted was my birthday. Please find me if you want.

DanielJuly 13, 2022 at 2:40 pmReply

I would like to meet someone that’s a down to earth person.Someone that enjoys going out to see a good movie.And someone that enjoys going out and enjoying life.I would like to meet that special someone.Someone that can make me happy.And above all,someone that might want to share there life with me.But that will take sometime.

DanielJuly 13, 2022 at 2:44 pmReply

I would really like to meet a beautiful woman.Someone I could get to know.Who knows when that will happen.But I’m patient,I can wait.

DanielJuly 13, 2022 at 2:53 pmReply

It’s been quite sometime since I met my lady on line.Well it was a lot different back then.I had met her on line eighteen years ago.She was the sweetest lady I had ever met.We we’re together for eighteen years.She had passed away,and was buried in Leeds Alabama.But I know that she wanted me too meet someone.I’m trying my best.She even had me checked out before we met.She worked for a Judge in Birmingham,Alabama for 20 years.Then she finally retired.(More to this story)She told name that I had no police record.And that’s what she told me

DanielJuly 13, 2022 at 2:55 pmReply

What required field are marked?

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Post

What is the Most Beautiful Age of a Woman?

Next Post

How Does a 60-Year-Old Woman Flirt?

Devoted Guardians'
Response to COVID-19

Devoted Guardians is actively monitoring the progression of the coronavirus, COVID-19, to ensure that we have the most accurate and latest information on the threat of the virus. As you know, this situation continues to develop rapidly as new cases are identified in our communities and our protocols will be adjusted as needed.

While most cases of COVID-19 are mild, causing only fever and cough, a very small percentage of cases become severe and may progress particularly in the elderly and people with underlying medical conditions. Because this is the primary population that Devoted Guardians serves, we understand your concerns and want to share with you how our organization is responding to the threat of COVID-19.

We are following updates and procedures from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) State Department of Health, local and county authorities, the Home Care Association of America and other agencies and resources. Our response and plans may adjust according to the recommendations from these organizations.