Preventative Home Care Can Keep Seniors in Their Own Homes Longer. With just a little bit of help with the following duties, seniors won’t take unnecessary risks and will avoid injury:
– Taking the trash to the curb
– Linen changes
– House cleaning
– Light bulb changes
– Carrying groceries into the home
– Meal preparation (for those that are now only eating “easy” unhealthy meals – Healthy meals keep them stronger both physically and mentally)
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring Home Care Services in Phoenix AZ, please contact the caring staff at Devoted Guardians today. Affordable In-Home Care in the Phoenix Metro Area. Call Today: (800) 699-4781 or (480) 999-3012.
Aaron spent 5 years working for Intel Corporation in Chandler, Arizona right out of college until he ventured off on his own. Aaron has owned and operated successful small businesses for the past 10 years.
Aaron is currently the CEO and owner of Devoted Guardians a Non-Medical In Homecare Agency covering the entire Phoenix valley. Aaron has been CEO since 2012 and running businesses since 2005.
Latest posts by Aaron Sinykin, MBA, CEO (see all)
- Is It Time for Home Care? How to Talk to Your Parent - May 14, 2018
- Devoted Guardians Caregiver for the Month of May 2018 - May 2, 2018
- Tips for Foods to Stock When a Parent is Diagnosed With Diabetes - May 1, 2018