Devoted Guardians – Advancing Home Care
Devoted Caregivers needed in Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Sun Lakes, Gilbert, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale and Phoenix
- Hiring all shifts
- Compensation: $10 hourly – $13 hourly
- Employment Type: Part-time
Work for a company that appreciates you and make a difference in the lives of seniors by helping them stay in their homes. Over 89% of our Caregivers rated our office staff as good to excellent to work with when surveyed. Our Caregivers are one of a kind and so is our company. If you would like a rewarding career near home with:
-Recognition and rewards for a job well done
-Opportunity for growth
-Health insurance options
-Paid sick time
Apply now to become a Devoted Guardians Caregiver
Devoted Guardians is an in-home care provider of comprehensive non-medical home support services to help seniors who need assistance in their homes. Experience working with seniors preferred but not required.
Duties may include:
Companionship, light housekeeping, transportation/errands, grocery shopping, grooming, bathing assistance, meal preparation and medication reminders.
You must have a reliable means of transportation for this position.
Apply now to make a difference in a senior’s life.
Aaron spent 5 years working for Intel Corporation in Chandler, Arizona right out of college until he ventured off on his own. Aaron has owned and operated successful small businesses for the past 10 years.
Aaron is currently the CEO and owner of Devoted Guardians a Non-Medical In Homecare Agency covering the entire Phoenix valley. Aaron has been CEO since 2012 and running businesses since 2005.
Latest posts by Aaron Sinykin, MBA, CEO (see all)
- May is Older American’s Month! Take 5 minutes and nominate someone you care about to receive 4 hours of free care from Devoted Guardians. Winners will be announced on May 31st. Read more! - May 9, 2017
- Work for a company that appreciates you and make a difference in the lives of seniors by helping them stay in their homes. - May 8, 2017
- May 7 – 13 is National Pet Week: Does Your Parent’s Pet Need a Check-Up? - May 4, 2017